(3 PP per serving)
2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp.smoked paprika (optional)
cooking spray or mist
salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice zucchini as thin as possible, use a mandolin if possible. Pat with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
2. Beat egg with tiny splash of water, a pinch of salt and pepper, in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, grated cheese and paprika.
3. Dip zucchini slice in egg, then in cheese-bread crumb mix. Press to coat. Place coated chip on a wire rack. Repeat with all the chips.
4. Spray the crumb coated zucchini slices with cooking spray or mist.
5. Place slices in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer, making sure they don't overlap.
6. Air fry in batches at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with salt if needed and pepper to taste and serve hot with ketchup or salsa.